Thanks for taking the time to read my profile 🙂
My name is Chris. I’m a web developer with a love for design and efficiency. I have dedicated much of my career to fixing anything less than perfect, whether it’s a website’s design, coding, or even the project management surrounding it.
If it’s fixing an existing website or building a new one, I’m always happy to help and offer my technical expertise where possible and deliver consistent and reliable results.
My clients widely range from local businesses to international ones, including clients via freelancing services like Upwork and Airtasker. I always strive to create a comfortable and professional environment for all of my clients and value this deeply due to how critical it is for a project’s overall success.
Find out more about me below or get in touch if you have any questions.
I work on the Sunshine Coast in Australia & possess over 7 years of experience in graphics design, SEO analysis, marketing, sales, web coding / programming, and many additional emergent technologies.
My passion for all of this started when I was very young, around 7 years old with my first Compaq Presario computer. Born in Silicon Valley, the birthplace of the tech revolution, I could hardly escape the emergence of technology and its endless possibilities. That same passion has stayed with me over 20 years later, and followed me all the way to Australia, where I’ve struck an awesome balance between work and relaxation.
I am based in Australia & possess over 7 years of industry experience in graphics design, SEO analysis, marketing, sales, web coding / programming, and many additional emergent technologies.
You can check out my profile on Team Treehouse (under the photo), which includes info about my activity in taking up-to-date technology courses that supplement my existing knowledge.
I have built over 60 websites using various frameworks and technologies. However, my primary focus in the last 2 years has been almost exclusive to WordPress. As such, developing custom functionalities, plugins, and advanced Child Themes have become something of an obsession of mine.
My goal is to provide clients with a website that they love, while providing clear and precise communication along the way. The whole process should be exciting and manageable, which is ultimately a great predictor of whether or not the project will succeed. I focus first and foremost on the bottom line of a website, so this means finding a solution that best fits, not just a one size fits all or overload of fancy features that are liabilities down the track.
Being a part of the online community can be overwhelming as a business owner, so my role is to narrow down the endless options available into something that just works. As a small business owner myself, I take pride in each and every web build and want it to succeed regardless of budget. At the end of the day, you need to be happy with what I produce, so I make every effort to ensure that outcome.
Reviews & Awards
- Perfect score on Airtasker with over twenty 5-star reviews & 100% completion rate.
- Top Rated Badge on Upwork with 100% completion rate.
- 5-star review average on Google
- Compatible with Bootstrap 4
- Strong knowledge of on-page SEO and best practices
- Direct communication
- Coming up with long-term & comprehensive robust solutions
- Fast, efficient, & reliable
- Adaptable to most budgets
- Big agency experience
- Agile Project Management
- Beetroot / Vegemite
- Require coffee to survive
You are likely a prime candidate for my services if you are:
- An agency that is overloaded with work and needs versatile, top level freelancer to complete projects but also keep quality levels high.
- A small to mid-size business owner that needs a website that is better than the competition and converts.
- An individual or business tired of the limitations and issues that come about when using an online builder like Wix or Squarespace.
- An individual or business that wants to improve the performance and functionality of a dated or poorly built website.
- Anyone who just wants a great website, but doesn’t want the hassle of designing and building it themselves.
If you’re not on this list or 100% sure of where you fit in, just send me a message outlining your questions and requirements.
* Please, do not contact me to learn about other agencies, or try to work with me outside the contractual bounds of a project I might be involved on the behalf of an agency. I value my clients & partnerships highly & believe there is plenty of business to go around. Thank you 🙂